Happy 2015! No better way to start the new year than to submit a presentation to share your knowledge, ideas and project case studies with your colleagues and peers at the annual Indiana GIS Conference.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 5pm on Friday January 16th. For more information and to submit your abstract go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/IGIC2015ABSTRACTS.
Speakers at the conference receive a discount for registration and additional points towards GISP Certification.
Presentations are 35 minutes, with 5 minutes for questions. There are a few opportunities for longer discussion, panel, or grouped presentations as well as workshops. If interested in a longer presentation slot or for questions about submitting, please contact Brooke Gajownik at email@example.com
The IGIC Community has told us that they are interested in attending topics on:
- Data Visualization
- Future of GIS in Government
- Open Source GIS
- GIS Analysis – Step by Step
- GIS and Big Data
- GIS for Pubic Health
- LiDAR Processing & Analysis
Popular Presentations at the 2014 Conference include:
- Kung Fungi Masters: Using GIs to Track & Locate Morels
- Mapping the Cemeteries of Kosciusko County
- Creating Richmond’s Bike Map on a Shoestring Budget
- Twister Tracking: Analysis of Weather Events in Indiana
- Web Mapping Applications for your Government without Writing Code