RECORDING: House Committee on Transportation
This is a hearing of the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
- The Honorable Carlos Curbelo, U.S. Representative, 26th District, Florida
- The Honorable Joseph L. Nimmich, Deputy Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Ms. Sallie Clark, Commissioner, El Paso County, Colorado; President, National Association of Counties, International Association of Emergency Managers
- Mr. Brian Koon, Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management; President, National Emergency Management Association
- Mr. Eric Nelson, Senior Vice President of Catastrophe Risk Management, Travelers Insurance, Build Strong Coalition
- Mr. Kevin Mickey, GISP, CTT+, The Polis Center at IUPUI, Chair, Multihazard Mitigation Council, National Institute of Building Sciences