To promote statewide GIS and the activities of IGIC to the public, potential stakeholders, and policy makers.
- Serve as a resource to all other IGIC committees and workgroups
- Provide marketing and outreach coordination
- Maintain IGIC/IndianaMap identity standards
- Collect and distribute promotional materials (printed and electronic media)
- Establish and maintain media distribution channels and contacts
- Support ongoing development of the igic.org and IndianaMap.org web sites, content and technology
- Research, test and recommend communication technology to support IGIC
Activities are updated after IGIC board meetings, roughly once per quarter. If you’d like more information about a specific project or initiative in the interim, feel free to contact the committee chair or the IGIC Offices.