To develop plans, standards, and technical implementation guidance for the IndianaMap framework data layers.
- Develop data standards and identify appropriate standards-based data schema.
- Develop plans that include the following:
- Inventory of existing data
- Stakeholder data requirements
- Data stewards
- Work flow
- Data transfer mechanisms (with support of Data Integration Workgroup)
- Update frequency
- Maintenance frequency
- Refine and maintain plans as necessary.
- Develop metrics and review status of framework data implementation as input to IGIC’s biennial Data Integration Plan delivered to the State Geographic Information Officer.
Activities are reported at IGIC board meetings and posted to the news Blog below. If you’d like more information about a specific project or initiative in the interim, feel free to contact the workgroup chair or the IGIC Offices.
Most Recent Blog Posts:
- Earth as Art 4: A Fusion of Science and Art | Science Features
- April 2016 Roadshow Announcement - 2016-2018 Indiana Statewide Orthoimagery Program
- 2016 Purdue Road School - Using Indiana LiDAR Data and Future Uses of Orthoimagery
- The Changing Geospatial Landscape - A Second Look
- Indiana 2016 Planned Acquisition for Statewide National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP) Imagery
- Indiana 2016 - 2018 Statewide Orthoimagery RFP
- GIO Announces New 2016 – 2018 Statewide Orthophotography Program
- FAA Announces Proposed Set of Rules for sUAV Operations in the United States
- Ortho Workgroup 1/6/2015 Meeting Summary
- FAA approves four companies to fly commercial drones