Project: 90+ Days
Pay Rate: $14.26/hr
This position requires great attention to detail, strong coordination and communication with the project team
-Seeking a strong self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and have the ability to operate efficiently and autonomously in a multidisciplinary environment
-The ability to perform spatial data layer creation and conversion, data analysis, map production, data collection, user support, and specific GIS project duties
-Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to evaluate and validate data
-A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with ESRI products including ArcGIS
-An Associate’s Degree in Geography, GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field
- Utilizes Geographic Information System techniques to provide a better understanding of certain variables in a given geographic location.
- Extracts data from GIS software and uses varying analysis methods to arrive at results.
- Recommends appropriate reactionary strategies in response to GIS analysis.
- Provides maps and data sets to clients to supplement analysis.
- Knowledgeable of GIS software and technology.
- Works in conjunction with CADD drafters and technicians.
*Please follow this link to apply:
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer