IGIC Membership provides individuals, students, businesses, government organizations and educational institutions a means of staying connected, informed and engaged in Indiana’s GIS community. Your membership also helps fund the work of IGIC, with nearly half of IGIC’s annual operating funds coming from annual memberships and our GIS conference. IGIC Memberships are annual, valid from January 1st through December 31st each year. IGIC offers several different membership options so you can find one that’s right for you.
Diamond – Membership, conference booth, and education and networking events
Ruby – Membership, conference booth and publicity
Conference – Registrations and publicity
Support individual networking or education events throughout the year.
Group membership options provides businesses, government organizations and educational institutions the opportunity to join IGIC and have their organization recognized as a member, plus provide significant cost savings to add additional employees as IGIC members.
Benefits of Group Membership
- Professional networking opportunities
- Access to members-only website content
- Free or reduced cost IGIC seminars
- Members-only annual conference rate
- Internet directory access and listing
- Geospatial News Updates
- Professional development activities
- Access to online calendar of GIS events
- Voting rights
- Eligible for IGIC Board membership
- Eligible for IGIC committee and workgroup participation
Online Form – We accept both Credit Card and Purchase Orders online! Please use the PO option at checkout if you would like to pay by check. If paying by check, please send your payment to:
Indiana Geographic Information Council, Inc.
777 Indiana Avenue, Suite 210
Indianapolis, IN 46202