Web Developer – Reports to Senior Software Engineer
Beck’s Superior Hybrids, Inc., Atlanta, Indiana
Purpose and Scope: This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of any and all software applications assigned by Beck’s Senior Software Engineer. You will participate in or lead all stages of the software development lifecycle; including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support. While your focus will be GIS applications, you will need to be knowledgeable in all areas of web development.
• Interact with end users to determine specifications for new software applications or software changes.
• Produce customized analysis tools for internal users.
• Contribute to large-scale geographic spatial projects in support of Beck’s FARMserver Group.
• Maintain and modify existing web applications.
• Utilize performance monitors for web site optimization.
• Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as may be required by supervisor.
Education / Experience:
• B.S. in computer science or related field is preferred.
• Knowledge of GIS concepts and experience with the ESRI suite of tools is preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of developing cross platform websites.
• Experience with responsive web design is preferred.
• Experience with database systems, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
Send Resume to:
Gavin L. Rulon
Information Systems Manager
Beck’s Superior Hybrids, INC.
6767 East 276th Street
Atlanta, IN 46031